Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Collection of Mega Blok figures


Today I am showing my figures to you. There are 2 Hunters, 3 UNSC pilots, 2 ODST figures, 1 green ODST pilot, 1 green flame marine, 2 yellow flame marines, 1 active camo flame marine, 1 orange spartan, 2 white Spartans, 1 red spartan, 2 purple spartan, 6 yellow Spartans, 10 green Spartans, 1 blue haybusa spartan, 2 orange haybusa Spartans, 3 yellow haybusa Spartans, 5 green marines, 2 jackals, 6 copper elite, 2 red elite flight, 1 purple elite, 4 white elite ultras, 5 blue/grey elites, 2 purple brutes, 2 blue/grey brutes, 1 purple grunt, 12 copper grunts. Also in the photos are all of their weapons.

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection man! Would you be willing to trade any possibly? I have some figures my self that I could offer to you if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete