Monday, February 21, 2011

My first review...The UNSC Pelican

I bought the set 96824 Pelican Dropship a while ago and when I went to put it together it was missing half of the peaces. I tried to return it to the store I bought it from and they would not take it back since it was open. The next best thing to do was to call Mega Brands and see what they would do they were awesome they sent me a complete new one. I then spent a day putting it together and was amazed.



The pelican holds together well, its strong, and has a few articulation points. The four thrusters all pivot it has a rear hatch, a top hatch, and a cockpit that seats two. Mine has some modification to it like the figures can go all the way through from cockpit to rear hatch but other then that it is the way Mega Bloks designed it. What do you think of the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I have two of these sets, but I didnt realize there was a wall between the troop bay and cockpit at first. So i built the doorway between them with the two healthpacks. The first one has the door closed, and the second has the connecting doors open (since i didnt build the wall on the second pelican) However a major difference between ours, is I rebuilt them according to photos from the game (totally different than the mega blok instructions)

    ReplyDelete